Our 2019 season is now completely sold out!
Registration for our 2020 season will open before the end of 2019. If you would like to be the first to know when we open registration please send an email to Eric at email@example.com
In assembling our offering for the 2019 season, we have created a subscription with the following options:
- A weekly vegetable subscription, including a selection of seasonal crops, plus berries and rhubarb as available;
- We offer 15, 18, 24 and 27 week delivery schedules.
- Add a Fruit share option to your produce subscription, including cherries, apricots, plums, peaches, apples and pears from Snowy Mountain Organics in Cawston;
Add an Egg Share option, from the hens at Glen Valley Organic Farm- Waitlist only
- Select from pick-up locations around the Lower Mainland;
- Attend our Open House event in June with the opportunity to visit the farm;
- Payment plan options and a discount for early payment.
96% of our 2018 members rated their CSA experience as 'very positive' or 'somewhat positive'
85% rated their 2018 CSA experience as 'very positive'
94% of our 2018 CSA members rated our produce quality as 'Good' or 'Very Good'
Pricing for the CSA is as follows:
- Each weekly box of vegetables is $36 ($540 for the Main Season's 15 weeks, $864 for the Main and Extended Season of 24 weeks);
- Fruit share options are $30.50/week ($396.50 for the Main Season's 13 weeks, $671 for the Main and Extended Season of 22 weeks);
The Egg share option (1 dozen eggs) is $8.00/week ($104 for the Main Season's 13 weeks, $192 for the Main and Extended Season of 24 weeks);Waitlist only
- 5% discount is applied for payment in full at sign-up, bringing the weekly cost of the veggie box down to $34.20;
- 2.5% discount is applied for payment in two instalments, one payment at sign-up and on 1 June, bringing the weekly cost of the veggie box down to $35.10;
- Five instalment payments are available (one at sign-up and monthly payments on 1 June, 1 July, 1 August, 1 September);
- A $10 annual membership fee is charged at sign-up to cover the costs of CSA management and payment processing.
The 2019 season dates are as follows:
Early Bird subscription (3 deliveries) is bi-weekly with deliveries on 9 & 23 May and 6 June;Sold Out
- Main Season subscription (15 deliveries) is weekly from 20 June to 26 September;
- Extended Season subscription (9 deliveries) is weekly from 3 October to 28 November;
- Fruit share Main Season option (13 deliveries) is from 4 July to 26 September;
- Fruit share Extended Season options (FULL or HALF options available) run from 3 October to 28 November (9 deliveries).
We grow an array of different crops for our CSA, including:
- Leafy Greens: Lettuce, Kale, Chard, Spinach, Sorrel, Arugula, Mizuna
- Field Crops: Beans, Peas, Onions, Shallots, Zucchini, Winter Squash, Melons, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Broccolini
- Root Crops: Potatoes, Beets, Carrots, Garlic
- Herbs: Basil, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Sage, Chives, Parsley, Dill, Cilantro
- Fruit and Berries: Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Rhubarb
70% of our 2018 CSA members said their vegetable consumption 'increased somewhat' or ' increased significantly' as a result of joining our program
In 2019 members can choose from any of our pickup locations in the following neighbourhoods:
- On site at Glen Valley Organic Farm
- Fort Langley
- Langley - Walnut Grove
- Langley Centre / Surrey East
- North Langley
- Meatcraft, Port Moody Location. Meatcraft location members will receive 10% off Meatcraft products.
- New Westminster - Sapperton
- Burnaby North
- North Vancouver
- Vancouver- Kitsalano
- Vancouver - Cambie/Oak
- Vancouver - Ontario Street
- Vancouver - Fraser and King Edward
- Vancouver - Mount Pleasant
- Vancouver - Commercial Drive
- Vancouver - E 33rd and Victoria
- Vancouver - Renfrew
Below is our planning chart with our weekly production targets for 2018. Take a look to get a better idea of what a typical box will look like in 2019. You can view the chart below: