In assembling our offering for the 2018 season, we have created a subscription with the following options:
- A weekly vegetable subscription, including a selection of seasonal crops, plus berries and rhubarb as available;
- A Fruit Share option, including cherries, apricots, plums, peaches, apples and pears from Snowy Mountain Organics in Cawston;
- Pick-up locations around the Lower Mainland;
- An Open House event in June with the opportunity to visit the farm;
- Payment plan options and a discount for early payment.
Pricing for the CSA is as follows:
- Each weekly box of vegetables is $35 ($525 for the Main Season's 15 weeks, $840 for the Main and Extended Season of 24 weeks);
- Fruit share options are $29.58/week ($384.54 for the Main Season's 13 weeks, $650.76 for the Main and Extended Season of 22 weeks);
- Egg share (1 dozen) options are $7/week.
- 5% discount is applied for payment in full at sign-up, bringing the weekly cost of the veggie box to $33.25;
- 2.5% discount is applied for payment in two instalments, one payment at sign-up and on 1 June, bringing the weekly cost of the veggie box to $34.13;
- Five instalment payments are available (one at sign-up and monthly payments on 1 June, 1 July, 1 August, 1 September);
- A $10 annual membership fee is charged at sign-up to cover the costs of CSA management and payment processing.
We grow an array of different crops for our CSA, including:
- Leafy Greens: Lettuce, Kale, Chard, Spinach, Sorrel, Arugula, Mizuna
- Field Crops: Beans, Peas, Onions, Shallots, Zucchini, Winter Squash, Melons, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Broccolini
- Root Crops: Potatoes, Beets, Carrots, Garlic
- Herbs: Basil, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Sage, Chives, Parsley, Dill, Cilantro
- Fruit and Berries: Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Rhubarb
You can check our pick-up locations, share options and pricing by clicking here to go to our sign-up page.
We have created a planning chart with our weekly production targets to help you get a better idea of what a typical box will look like. You can view the chart below: